ECT – Program
The program provides all needed functions to process SPECT studies.
- The reconstruction methods can handle gated and non gated studies.
- The “on the fly” motion correction during reconstruction improves image quality.
- For reconstruction the user can choose between the classic filtered backprojection and the iterative methods HOSP, OSEM and DROSEM.
- Different prefilter options allow optimum image quality.
- The ECT program contains user-friendly working tools for rotation and 3D zooming.
- For myocardial studies the program provides an automatic rotation and zooming workflow.
- A sinogram and a cine mode are available to control the acquisition data.