Common principles of all programs are:
- Kidney calculation for MAG3, DTPA and OIH implemented.
- Automatic recognition of start time so that a single person can handle injection and computer acquisition.
- Program control of complete and acceptable data. Free selection of syringe activity measurement device. Support of complete measurement protocol with all data for syringe, blood serum samples, device calibration factors and half life time correction.
- Commonly accepted age and gender depending normal values.
- Free scalable sequence presentation.
- Possibility to display up to four studies on the same display.
- Implemented motion correction tool.