POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPH
The ECAT SCINTRON combines the popular ECAT PET scanner with the newest acquisition, processing, quantification and viewing hard- and software.
Capable of performing static, dynamic, whole-body, cardiac gating and list-mode protocols.The SCINTRON allows FASTER workflows, LOWER dose (3D acquisitions) and therefore higher patient CARE with improved reliability and a protection for your investment for the future.
Already installed ECAT PET Scanner are upgradeable with our SCINTRON Computer and allows Rb-82, N-13, FDG, Brain and Whole Body Scans, while easy and fast patient positioning and reliable image quality.
ECAT EXACT 47
BGO / 47 planes / 162 mm axial & 583 mm transversal FOV
ECAT EXACT HR+
BGO / 63 planes / 155 mm axial & 583 mm transversal FOV
LSO / 47 planes / 162 mm axial & 583 mm transversal FOV
- 3D Acquisition with CASCADE Scatter Correction allows for lower Cardiac PET doses between 9 mCi (N-13) and 30 mCI (Rb-82) without sacrificing image quality. Lower dose means less exposure for patient and technologist.
- Cardiac Matching Application: This MIS-REGISTRATION application allows to correct registration issues with the transmission and emission studies post acquisition. Avoiding false reconstruction and reading due to patient motion. Providing for the highest quality images available on the market.
- CFR via List-Mode Acquisition: This state-of-the-art acquisition protocol is only found on newer hybrid units. The SCINTRON brings this technology to the ECAT family of PET scanners. Allowing users to create multiple data sets with only one acquisition (e.g. Coronary Flow Reserve).
- Quantification Integration: An interface for all common quantification software (Invia 4DM and Cedar Sinai QPET) is available.
Acquisitian & Processing Hardware
New – Reliable – Available
PowerPC for Acquisition and high-end system interfaces that replaces the ACS and SUN, which allows for additional storage capacity, while decreasing scan and reconstruction times. All SCINTRON components are new and industry parts for long-term availability.
- New Hard- and Software Technology
- Parallel Acquisition and Processing
- Faster Acquisition and Reconstruction
- List-Mode Acquisitions
- 3D Cardiac Acquisitions
- Reduced Patient Dose
- DICOM Interface
- Remote Support