Bone – Wholebody SPECT
To shorten acquisition time while improving the image quality modern iterative reconstruction methods are used. The whole body SPECT program stitches the acquisitions of the individual bed positions automatically, normalizes them and gives a clear display presentation.
- MIP display for a good overview
- free numbers of up to five bed positions
- interpretation of each bed position without limitations possible
- diagnosis of body details, regardless of the FOV
- short acquisition times via 3D OSEM reconstruction (DROSEM)